Cost of Attendance

As an accredited institution of education, Messenger College students are eligible to apply for the US Department of Education Title IV funding. Visit our Financial Aid resource page for more information on how to apply for federal financial aid.  Explore our program tuition and fee rates, and net price calculator. There are additional administrative fees assessed throughout the semester which can be viewed in the academic catalog.  Scholarship funds are reviewed annually are communicated to applicants and returning students each semester.

DFW Residential Learning Tuition and Fees

Tuition Rate $350 per credit hour Academic Program Fee $330 per semester Student Life Fee $330 per semester Laundry Fee $30 per semester Double Occupany Housing $1,675 per semester Single Occupany Housing $2,460 per semester

Online Learning Tuition and Fees

Our online program is currently under reconstruction. Please refer back at a later date.