Become an Eagle.
Messenger College seeks applicants who desire a community focused and dedicated to the pursuit of God's purpose in His Kingdom. The students who enroll at MC share a passion to become men and women of God fashioned as arrows in His hand to be released into their world for His glory.
Ready to become a World Changer? Then let's get started.
How to Apply for Admission
1. Before beginning your application, be sure to check out the Admissions Checklist and Requirement.
2. Begin your application for admission by completing the intake form below, and selecting one of the following application options from the drop-down menu
Application for Readmission- withdrawn students desiring to re-enroll
Audit Student Application-Non Credit- for use by non degree seeking students wishing to audit a course
Distance Education Program - our distance education program (on-line learning platform) is currently under construction and will be re-launched in the near future. If you are interested in learning more about Distance Education through Messenger College, please contact the Office of Enrollment Services at email@example.com.
Residential Learning Program- prospective students applying to the Main Campus in Bedford, Texas
3. After you complete the application, submit your application fee. If you are unable to complete the application now, check the email account you entered when starting the application for a link to access your saved application.
4. Once you complete the application, request all official transcripts (high school and previous colleges) and college entrance exam scores (if applicable) and send to:
The Office of Enrollment Services
PO Box 1207
Euless, Texas 76039-1207.
5. An admissions decision is determined once the above materials are submitted.
For any questions concerning your application, contact our Enrollment Team with questions at or 817.554.5950